Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jalapeno Madness!

I like to cook. I'll experiment with new recipes and techniques. I love to cook when a recipe turns out easy and delicious. That is what happened when I tried yet another, Pioneer Woman recipe for these jalapeno thingies. SO easy and pretty much amazing!

Ingredients: Cream cheese (I prefer whipped...easier to spread), jalapeno peppers, and bacon. I know, easy right?!


Slice your jalapeno peppers and clean out the insides. Spread in the cream cheese. Wrap with bacon (one slice will yield about 3 "wraps") and secure with a toothpick. SIMPLE!


Pop in the oven at 375 for 20 minutes. Preferably on a rack, placed on a baking sheet. If after 20 minutes they aren't quite brown enough, turn on the broiler for a few minutes.
Remove from oven. Eat and be amazed. You're hooked now aren't you? My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails