Wednesday, June 30, 2010

They Have Feet!!

THEY HAVE FEET!!!
Anyone who has successfully made macaroons exclaims that sentence at least once.
I attempted to make macaroons for the first time for my Enter Eden party.
Aren't they beautiful?! I have been intimidated for months. Everything I have read talks about how finicky they are and how difficult it is to get them just right.


So, I mentally prepared. I knew mine were going to turn out. Lots of deep breaths and positive thinking later, I pulled my first batch out of the oven and did a little happy dance! They have feet! Of course, I was home alone dancing and screaming about feet. Lucky for me my dogs aren't judgemental of my crazy antics!

These babies are just plain macaroons with a simple chocolate ganache filling. I cannot wait to try new flavors! They were so delicious!

Macaroons....I Heart U.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails