Monday, August 23, 2010

Fairytale Frosting at the Walker!

Last week was a big week for me! I was asked to join the Local Artist Mart at the Walker Art Center. The Walker had a large event, Artist Field Day. There were loads of people at the museum to share in music, food, fun and of course, art! In the Local Artist Mart, other artists from the Twin Cities area were featured with a special note that everything was under $30.
We were each given a table to set up and sell our products....check out mine!

Pretty fun eh?

I spruced up the table with a little wrapping paper!

Here is a shot of the artist mart area.

Here are some details from my table. The eggs and bacon cookies were quite popular!

The mustache cookies were what caught the attention of Willa, the coordinator from the Walker.

Veggie, strawberry and mushroom baskets!



It was a crazy day. Fortunately for me, my best friend Kelly helped me out for most of the day. Thanks Kelly!!
.
This event was also featured in some local publications. One of which is City Pages. Here is an awkward photo of me from their website!

I was also featured on Pop Fizz Daily! Check out the post here.
The event was fun, I got loads of exposure, and had tons of fun making an assortment of cookies!
Stay tuned, I'll be featuring details of some of my cookie designs for this event!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails