Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kallie's Birthday Cookies

Recently I did a cookie order for the cutest little girl, Kallie!
Don't you want to pinch her cheeks?!
Her Aunt Kristin is a college friend of mine, and ordered cookies for her birthday. She described Kallie as girlie, loves sparkly things, makeup, Disney, Taylor Swift, and of course, Justin Bieber.
This is Kallie's Cookie Collection!
Check out the details....Like how I got my personal friend Taylor Swift to sign her cookie! What? You don't believe me? OK. So Taylor didn't really sign it, but it sure looks that way!
Here Kallie is with my attempt at a Justin Bieber cookie. I've never been good at drawing faces, so I laughed at this one. But Kallie loved it, and that's what counts!
Thanks Kristin and Kallie!!

1 comment:

  1. cookies are great and don't be so hard on yourself! those justin cookies are so recognizable, I think you did great!

    hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails