Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You Capture: Red

This week's theme on You Capture was "Red". Here are my red photos!

While visiting my friends and family, we went out to lunch and ordered the best bloody mary's in town....quite possible the best bloody mary I've ever had. YUM.

This is a birthday gift basket from my good friend Jorden. She made it a Strawberry Princess theme! It was such a great gift, I loved the creativity, time, effort and love she put into it.
This is me. I debated putting this picture up because its kind of....well...nerdy. I was trying to get a good picture that focused on my hair, versus me smiling straightforward at the camera. I loved how vivid the color turned out in this one, even if I'm kind of dorky looking!

Next week's challenge....Cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails