Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You Capture: Pretty

Happy Tuesday! I thought a great way to start out this short week would be to share with you my You Capture photos! This week's theme was "Pretty".  I am a lucky girl.  My parents own a greenhouse. That means, I get to experiment with new plants every year....for free! I spent Memorial Day weekend planting some of my gardens. I snapped a few shots along the way.






I hope you enjoyed my photos for this week's challenge.  I plan to share more of my gardening adventures. I am a newbie to the gardening world, but I'm loving it so far!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful! I love photos of flowers with dew drops on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love springy flower photos with water drops on them. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails