Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspired Monday: Celtic Cake

You've probably already heard about the latest way to catalog things you love, Pinterest.  I've been on the site for a little while, but didn't really start utilizing it until recently.  Now I'm an addict! Come follow me, click HERE for my page.
I'll be sharing on here every week at least one image that I am inspired by.  Today it is this gorgeous Celtic Cake, found via Elizabeth Ann Designs


I love Celtic design.  The knot work is just so fascinating to me. I spent time in Scotland while I was in college so I am especially partial to Celtic art. This cake is an inspiration for me to try my love of Celtic  design in a dessert!
Have any of you been to Ireland or Scotland?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails