Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pink and Purple Butterflies

Recently I made some super fun pink and purple butterfly cookies for a little girl who just looooves butterflies.  Her favorite colors are pink and purple, so what could be more perfect!
Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I had to work on these late into the evening so I had no choice but to take the photos at night.  The colors were so much more vibrant than the photos let on.
 These were so fun to do because each cookie had a slightly different look and technique.
This bottom one is my favorite of them all though.  I think may need to try some traditional monarch colors!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! I can think of several parties that these would be great for! -Steph

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails