Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Wreath

I love holiday wreaths. I currently have 4 on display in my house. This year I wanted something fun for my front door so I made this Santa wreath. I took an old wreath form I had and wrapped it with red garland that I got for 99 cents at Wal-mart. I used a scrap of black fabric for the belt and some glitter scrapbook paper for the buckle. I also had a pack of glitter ornaments from the Dollar Tree, and added that for an extra sparkly touch.  All in all this entire project cost me less than $2 to make about 20 minutes to put it together!


How many wreaths do you have on display in your house?

1 comment:

  1. No wreathes here....they are too expensive for something so temporary. I will try and make one someday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails